CarbonCure Technologies is hiring aSales Manager
CarbonCure Technologies is on a mission to make concrete a climate solution, reducing embodied carbon emissions in the built environment and transforming concrete plants into a worldwide network of carbon removal factories.
CarbonCure is scaling an integrated decarbonization platform, with hundreds of systems deployed across the global concrete industry, offering concrete producers a suite of hardware, software, and services to reduce the carbon footprint of their concrete products, reduce their production costs, and meet the surging demand for green building materials without compromising performance. CarbonCure injects captured CO₂ across the concrete manufacturing process, with commercialized solutions for ready mix concrete, precast concrete, and reclaimed water. Upon injection, the CO₂ immediately mineralizes, becoming permanently embedded in the concrete and reducing the amount of cement needed.
Carbon XPRIZE Grand Prize winner, Cleantech 100 Hall of Fame Company, and a category leader in low carbon concrete technologies and carbon removal, CarbonCure delivers a true win-win, with climate benefits for the world and economic benefits for concrete producers in one of the world's hardest-to-decarbonize industries. Investors include Amazon, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Microsoft, Mitsubishi Corporation, Carbon Direct, Samsung, and Blue Earth Capital.
Our team is made up of energetic, entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about driving meaningful solutions to combat climate change. Besides being dedicated to our mission, we believe in work-life balance and active involvement in our local community. We value integrity and accountability; and our core values include trust, high performance, collaboration, straight-talk, and continued innovation. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are here to change the world.
- Location: Remote in Spain or Italy
Reporting to the Regional Director, EMEA the Sales Manager, will be responsible for leading the go-to-market business strategy and account management for a geographical territory in the European market. You will be eager to learn the technology, market, and buyer behavior knowledge and leverage that into a position for territory growth. Creating a smart business plan; collaborating with a dedicated team including sales, marketing & engineering; building, closing & maintaining pipeline; and reliably forecasting revenue are table stakes for this role.
Finding and driving deals is fun and key to success, however, the big picture is more important. As a CarbonCure team member, you are joining the fight against climate change and representing a patented & commercially successful clean tech solution that is proven to reduce greenhouse gas emissions within the concrete industry. Does making a real difference matter to you?
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Assist the Regional Director in identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities.
- Proactively drive sales opportunities (expansions and greenfield) to meet or exceed targets.
- Conduct market research to gather information on potential clients and competitors.
- Foster value-driven relationships with senior leaders and decision-makers.
- Prepare sales materials and presentations to effectively communicate technology features and benefits.
- Collaborate with teammates to update and manage the CRM systems.
- Assist in the preparation of sales contracts and agreements.
- Maintain accurate and organized sales records, including customer data and sales activity reports.
- Gather feedback from customers to identify areas for improvement in products and services.
- Provide insight to the European market on customer preferences and market demands.
- Participate in sales meetings and training sessions to enhance product knowledge and sales skills.
- Travel up to 50% required.
What You'll Be Doing
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or a related field.
- 5-10 years driving complex sales and business development in the concrete and/or Construction sector a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of methodically building up a business and hitting targets.
- Curiosity to learn the market, the technology, and the buyer.
- Adaptability, at ease with continuous change that is the hallmark of a technology company.
- Comfortable working with a small team and helping it grow.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and CRM software.
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude and a willingness to take initiative.
We are changing the world. We need you, please contact us.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you feel passionate about this opportunity and believe that you have the skills to excel in this role, apply! Or if this sounds like someone you know, please share this posting.
We want you to know that you can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself. We are committed to fostering diversity in our organization and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
Posted 2 months ago
- 🏠 Remote
- 🌐 Spain, Italy
- ⏰ Full-time
Sustainability at CarbonCure Technologies
We combat climate change by reducing embodied carbon emissions in the built environment and transforming concrete plants into a worldwide network of carbon removal factories. We provide an integrated decarbonization platform for concrete producers to reduce the carbon footprint of their products, contributing to a sustainable low-carbon future.
We strive to build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation. Our technology injects captured CO₂ across the concrete manufacturing process, contributing to the development of sustainable industry solutions.